Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to Meso's Programming Blog.

Throughout this blog, you will find tutorials about how to do certain things in java.

I'm going to be doing all this in a program called NetBeans IDE






But don't worry because NetBeans is all written in java code. Start checking out some of my tutorials.
If there aren't many up right now, there will be in the future because I just recently created this blog.

Some people may ask why I created this blog.
The answer is simple...
When I first started java programming, there were many questions that people couldn't answer for me. So i decided that it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it :)
In all honesty, I just want to help people get a better grip on the java language, especially beginners.
So this is going to be mostly for beginners but might advance as it gets older.

- Meso the Programmer

No comments:

Post a Comment